IRS Assistance

American Expat Tax Services can help if you deal with the IRS for a past tax return issue, the imposition of penalties for not filing or late filing of your US taxes. We can help even if we did not prepare the tax return.

AET is experienced in working with the IRS. We are experts on International Tax Penalty Abatement and Representation with the IRS. In fact we are frquently successful in reducing or eliminating the taxes and penalties for our clients.  Often, penalties can be waived or reduced with proper intervention.  When we prepare a return for a new client we always check prior years to find and correct errors, if any, on previously filed returns.   Know that you are paying the least amount of taxes and penalties you are legally required to pay by allowing one of our Expat Tax Specialists to evaluate your situation and communicate with the IRS on your behalf. Contact AET today to speak to an Expat Tax Specialist.

Get Started Filing Your Tax Returns Today!