Close this search box.

Working From Abroad? 8 Tax Tricks To Know

Yahoo Finance –

Millions of Americans work overseas, and these folks may be surprised (or merely woebegone) to learn that no matter where their income is generated, they still need to file U.S. tax returns. The only way to be exempt from filing a U.S. tax return is to abandon green card holder status by filing Form I-407 with the U.S. Citizen & Immigration Service or renounce U.S. citizenship under certain circumstances described in the expatriation tax provisions.

Click here to read the entire article.

COVID - 19
Resources Center
Search by topic
Connect with Us
Explore by category